Terms and Conditions
Please take the time to read and understand the Terms and Conditions before registering to use our services. By registering, you accept that you are entering into a contract with us based on our Terms and Conditions. Visitors to Seafoodsjob.com who are not registering for becoming a member (Employer or Employee) similarly affirm that they are bound by these terms and conditions every time that they are accessing the Seafoodsjob.com website. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions listed below, please refrain from using Seafoodsjob.com
- The use of this website by an Employer or Employee shall be deemed acceptance of and agreement to these terms only.
- The website has been set up to allow Employers to contact prospective Employees and to view their profiles descriptive of a prospective Employee's experience. We do not issue any experience certificate to our registered members.
- Any profile created showing political or illegal material shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Seafoodsjob.com will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that details of Employers and Employees are secure but will not be liable for any unauthorized access to the information provided by any party whatsoever.
- The members warrant that their email and other contact addresses are valid and up to date when using the website.
- Members agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that they have no jurisdiction to use.
- Members acknowledge that Seafoodsjob.com is not accountable for any form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a member through the use of the website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
- The management holds the right to modify the Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification.
- These Terms will be subject to Indian Law and the ascendancy of Indian Courts.
- We do not cater to Placement Agencies and consultancies. Any payments forwarded to Placement Agencies/Consultancies shall not be refunded under any situation.